We know just how much you love your work, and we value all the efforts you make to craft a successful hiring strategy. Inspired by your zeal, Talismatic is also consistently working to offer you a better and more innovative platform that makes you love recruitment even more. And so here we are, presenting Talismatic’s all-new UI, that showcases the most recruitment metrics so far:
Deeper job market analytics, easier usage
- The new UI asks you to fill the skill sets and positions you’re hiring for, only once. This reduces the extra effort it takes to fill such details for every widget, namely Plan a Hire, Competitor Analysis, and My Jobs.
- Talismatic’s new UI offers the ‘Hiring Potential’ feature that depicts the ‘ease of hiring’ with respect to your desired candidate profile in a particular city. Not just that, the feature also lets you compare the hiring trends across the American cities too. Talismatic’s UI will call out whether the hiring potential is ‘easy,’ ‘moderate,’ or ‘difficult,’ using distinct and intuitive color codes that makes your judgment super easy
- For every widget, you can now customize your search by freely selecting from amongst the various filters available, such as city, job type, and company size. The new UI eliminates the need to navigate back and forth to change your preferences.
- Recruitment’s getting competitive like never before. And so we knew the need to supply you with job market analytics results more frequently than before. The new UI brings you your competitor’s most recent hiring activities on a weekly basis now.
- We value your time. So, our new UI summarizes critical insights for your recruitment strategy across all our widgets. These actionable insights tell you everything you’d like to know about your hiring plans as succinctly as possible.
For those of you who haven’t tried Talismatic yet, there can’t be a better time than now. And for all of you who’ve loved this platform so far, it’s time to fall in love all over again!